Using webhooks, you can execute a Google Cloud Function function. This can be useful to build arbitrary integrations to work with Canonic.
For example: Use a webhook to send lead information to Salesforce CRM using a google cloud function
Google Cloud Function is a function type webhook. To create one, select your input type as Function when creating a webhook.
Google Cloud Function Settings
|Trigger URL||The URL for your google cloud function. Read More|
Creating a Google Cloud Function webhook
- Create a new webhook on the endpoint you want to trigger the webhook.
- Select the input type as Function.
- Select Google Cloud Function as the provider.
- Enter the relevant properties (function name, region, access key, and secret).
- Close the properties panel to save your changes.
The webhook will be triggered whenever the endpoint you attached it to is triggered.
You can receive the result of this webhook in the extensions field by enabling the wait for webhooks options in the Endpoint properties.