You can trigger a build on Heroku whenever your content on Canonic changes.
For example: Trigger a build for your JAMStack frontend whenever a new post is added to the Posts table.
Heroku is a build type webhook. To create one, select your input type as Build when creating a webhook.
|Application Name||The name of your application.|
|API Key||The API Key for Heroku. The API key should have sufficient permissions to trigger the webhook.|
|Repo URL||The repository url for the account that you want to trigger the webhook for.|
|Repo Branch||The branch for which the webhook will be triggered.|
Creating a Heroku webhook
- Create a new webhook on the endpoint you want to trigger the webhook.
- Select the input type as Build.
- Select Heroku as the provider.
- Enter the authentication details for the Heroku webhook in the properties panel.
- Close the properties panel to save your changes.
The webhook will be triggered whenever the endpoint you attached it to is triggered.
You can receive the result of this webhook in the extensions field by enabling the wait for webhooks options in the Endpoint properties.